Automatic Activation Devices
We're proud to say that we're your official dealer in South Africa. As normal the goal is to keep prices at recommended retail plus VAT, and that's exactly what we're doing and will keep doing as long as we have your support. I'm able to keep this price and swallow the price of shipping by using a bulk discount deal with the manufacturer - in order to keep this deal I need to sell 20 Vigil's per year. Please consider this when placing your orders, and help me drive prices down so we all can skydive more :-)
On that note from now we'll advertise the prices in the currency which they're imported i.e. Euro's. The reason for this the Rand/Euro fluctuates fairly often, I don't want to have to build in "fat" into my prices to account for this risk, instead you'll pay the exchange rate applicable at the time of payment and in that way I can keep my prices down as much as possible.
The Vigil II has proven itself out in the field and there's a reason why you see them at dz's all over the world.
Vigil is a
- Novice, expert or tandem
- Jump history accessible through LCD
- No scheduled maintenance
- Cutter & controller are field-replaceable
- When switched on, the Vigil® performs a complete self test to check all internal parameters and calibrates itself at the atmospheric pressure of the DZ altitude.
- When the “” logo appears, the Vigil® is ready to go with you on the plane. The Vigil® is now ready for use and is in a “stand-by” status (recalibrating itself every 32 seconds).
- During take off, Vigil I and Vigil II will go to an “active” status from 150 ft / 46m in a time of max. 32 seconds. Vigil 2+ will go to an “active” status at a fixed 1000ft / 305m altitude because it starts taking measurement 8 times per second already at 90ft / 27,5m. From that moment on, your Guardian Angel is ready to help you in critical situations!
Price: Euro 1080
See converter to the right for current exchange rates
I'm able to keep this price and swallow the price of shipping by using a bulk discount deal with the manufacturer. In order to keep this deal I need to sell 20 Vigil's per year. Please consider this when placing your orders, and help me drive prices down so we all can skydive more :-)